Tuesday, August 16, 2011

NCLEX-RN: my Journey to NCLEX-RN Review

The NCLEX-RN EXAM was always one of those daunting topics that loomed over my head throughout nursing school. As every nursing student knows, there is so much on your plate while in nursing school that you just don't have time to fix your self. Although all along I knew I need to face the NCLEX exam, as my last semester approached I realized that the NCLEX exam has managed to creep up on me. It was time to start formulating a plan of action. Initially, the panic set in. I had viewed the NCLEX exam as a complication of all the stress that I experienced before each test in nursing school, and that's a lot of stress! I had to calm down and look at this normally. People do pass this test. I needed to realized that this goal was absolutely attainable. I just needed to use the knowledge I had gained over the pass 4 years of my study in Nursing School and continue to prepare my self for this exam after my Graduation.

Rjay 08162011

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go and do you best

Rommel John Alavazo said...

I hope your Best too if you are Nursing Like Me..